Thursday, June 2, 2011

At Least I'm Training Them Up Right?

Judith (randomly, right as we got home from play group): "Hey mom, do you mind if I clean the whole house?"

It was a tough decision, but in the end I said yes because I'm such a great mom. So now all my walls and windows are clean up as high as Judith could reach, and my house reeks of vinegar!

Then Gideon decided to get in on the cleaning fun too. I went upstairs and found that he had dumped a big box of baking soda all over the sink.

I asked him what happened, and he said, very matter-of-factly: "It snowed."

I didn't want to waste all that baking soda, so I got busy cleaning. The good news is, my bathrooms are now VERY clean!

It's just sad that my kids have much more initiative than me when it comes to cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment